- Show your commitment to the Service Management profession and to the integration of Service Management in other professions
- Prove your integrity by pledging to abide by the ServiceManagers.org Ethical Principles and Code of Ethics
- Apply to become a Registered SM, on your way to the Path to Mastery Certification Program.
- Apply for certification as a Service Manager (Foundation), Service Manager (Practitioner), Service Manager (Expert) and Service Manager (Master).
- Retain status, once you have achieved it, upon completion of annual Learning Agreement and maintenance of annual contribution to the community.
- List your name, credentials and contact details in our Find a SM Directory
Tools and Training to Enhance Your Expertise
- Get your copy of the ServiceManagers.org Masteries E-book and Note Sheet
- Free member benefit Path to Mastery study groups
- Read expert articles available in our “members only” section as seen in the ServiceManagers.org Voice
- Free copy of the Sharing the Certification Journey E-Book for members
- Discount on all the books published by all the Executive-Careers communities.
Assessment Tools for Service Managers
- Deep discounts on Angel Berniz Assessments for Career and Executive Coaching
- We will include here great discounts for Chapter volunteers
Get Involved, Build Your Service Management Practice and Make a Difference
- Join or start a local ServiceManagers.org Chapter, to practice with other Service Managers and support Service Management development
- Connect with other experienced Service Managers worldwide, learn and develop your leadership and communication skills, in a supportive community of Service Managers through volunteer opportunities with the ServiceManagers.org
- Work together to promote the profession and practice of Service Management by volunteering with the ServiceManagers.org (login to the ServiceManagers.org members area to see the volunteer opportunity)